What is Nagi?
For breakfast, they have a Japanese/Western buffet, lunch is their Vege-Smile Buffet, and dinner is all-you-can-eat shabu shabu (Japanese hot pot with thin-cut meat) or sukiyaki.
The vegetables are locally sourced from Osakan farmers and the rice is produced in Japan.
Getting to the Hotel
1. Exit the Kita-higashi gate, and continue down the right-hand side.
2. You should see "Namba Walk" written on the signs overhead (and pass a cosmetics store, KITTO, on your left)
3. Continue through Namba Walk until you get to exit B21. The escalators will be on the right. Take them up.
4. Once you get to the top, you should see the entrance to a shopping street with a Bic Camera on your right. Go down this street.
5. Look for a Lawson to your left, and the entrance to Namba Oriental Hotel will be next door.
6. After entering the revolving doors, take the elevators on the left to the 2nd floor.
Making Takoyaki in Osaka
Special Memories with Nagi
As such, Nagi would like to invite you to join its Lunch Buffet with Takoyaki Making Experience, where you can enjoy learning how to make your own takoyaki, as well as dining all-you-can-eat on various Japanese dishes.
Why not bring along friends and loved ones to create special memories of Osaka together with Nagi?