- “Bandana Indigo Dyeing Experience" with Kawachi cotton
- Make you own, one of a kind dyed bandana
- See how beautifully the indigo color changes
- Tour an exhibition where you can see the history of Kawachi cotton
|Time of experience||10:00～13:30 *Ending time is subject to change due to weather.|
|Duration||約3時間30分 *Meals not included. If you need a meal please be sure to arrange it yourself.|
|Number of participants||2〜8|
|Days available||Every 1st and 3rd Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Irregular on weekends|
|Address||Kawachi Cotton Indigo Dyeing Preservation Society|
…Immediate Booking …Request Booking
“Bandana Indigo Dyeing Experience" with Kawachi cotton
・Experience indigo dyeing a Kawachi cotton bandana
・Tea or coffee included
※Ending time may change based on weather.
※No meals included, if required provide them yourself.
※The fabric used is not made of Kawachi cotton
We will promptly provide you with a custom travel plan that perfectly fits your needs!
- I want to compare the fun and interesting local experiences!
- I want to know more about the "deep" local experiences.
- I want to book, but the time/number of people
doesn't work for me! etc.
No set budget
Kawachi Cotton Indigo Dyeing Preservation Society (Osaka Prefecture, Yao, Suehirocho 1-chome-10-10)
7 minutes on foot from the east side of Kyuhoji Guchi Station on the Kintetsu Osaka Line
Reviews(0)Write a Review
The 'useful' button has already been pressed.
※No meals included.
※There is a space available where food and drinks can be consumed.
※The fabric used during the experience is not made of Kawachi cotton.
※Same fees apply for both children and adults.