Kind and careful instruction that will put even newcomers at ease
Close to JR Loop Line, Osaka Metro, Keihan [Kyobashi Station].
Convenient on your way home from work, no need to bring anything!
Choose your lesson
【Trial 1-Day Experience Course】
~Let's make something by coil construction~
Experience the basics of ceramics that is coil construction. You can use 500g of clay to make what you want, a tea cup, bowl, etc.
【Full Experience 3-Time Course】
〜Challenge the hand-molding full course〜
Experience using fundamental techniques from molding by coil construction to trimming, and the various processes in glazing. You can use 500g of clay and make your own original item be it mug, tea cup, bowl, etc.
Trial 1-Day Ceramics Experience schedule
2. Sit down and prepare. After explanation, begin molding what you want to make.
3. Flatten and stretch the lump of clay with the palm of your hand, and make the bottom of your item.
4. Form coils with the clay. Then, lay one round of coil on the base.
5. Affix the coil and base, and adjust the shape by using your fingers.
6. Using tanning to make finishing touches, clean off the mouth.
7. Use string to detach the base.
8. Choose the "glaze" that produces color and texture.
9. The molded product will be kept and handed over personally after firing. It usually takes about 1 month.
Full Experience 3-Days Course
Day 2 Processing (Trimming)
Day 3 Glazing
You will experience each process which have between separated into 3 different days. The finished product will be handed over later.