Traditional Japanese Instrument, Shamisen, Lesson and Performance with a Former Geisha.
Please Log In.
- Careful instruction from your teacher, Kaoru, a former geisha and current professional shamisen player.
- The venue is only a few minutes away from the station, which is about 10 minutes from Namba/Tennoji by train.
- Experience the shamisen in a distinctly Japanese space, with wall scrolls and samurai figures.
- After the lesson, enjoy a short performance with traditional Kabuki music and Tsugaru Shamisen.
- In the Shamisen and Japanese Culture Experience, enjoy the hospitality of a geisha with tea and snacks. Also, get pictures in a kimono.
|Host||Shamisen Classroom "Otomeza" Tezukayama|
…Immediate Booking …Request Booking
・Duration: 1 Hour
Shamisen＋Japanese Culture Experience
・Duration: 1.5 Hours
Get suggestions and arrange your ideal trip quickly with an Osaka travel expert over Facebook Messenger.
- I want to compare different activities and tours!
- I want to know about unique activities in Osaka!
- I want to book, but the time/number of people
doesn't work for me! etc.
5-chome-1-17 Tezukayamahigashi, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka, 558-0054, Japan
4~5 mins. from Sumiyoshihigashi Station by foot (Nankai Koya Line)
4~5 mins. from Tezukayama-4chome (yonchome) Station by foot (Hankai Uemachi Line)
4~5 mins. from Kaminoki Station by foot (Hankai Uemachi Line)
・The kimono for the Shamisen + Japanese Culture Experience is not an authentic one, but one you wear on top of your clothes
・The performance is only included in the Shamisen + Japanese Culture Experience.