JP Sweet Making & Tea Ceremony
Please Log In.
- Easy access from both Osaka and Kyoto station. Meet at JR Ibaraki Station and free transportation by car will be provided the rest of the way.
- You can learn how to make seasonal Japanese sweets like a craftsman.
- You can learn about Japanese history through tea and tea ceremonies.
- You can also learn how make delicious green tea.
- Get hints on how to enjoy tea ceremonies your own way.
…Immediate Booking …Request Booking
Japanese Sweet Making & Tea Ceremony
＊Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by a chaperone
【Included】1.5 hour lesson, Japanese sweets and green tea, a copy of the recipe to take home, required equipment
Get suggestions and arrange your ideal trip quickly with an Osaka travel expert over Facebook Messenger.
- I want to compare different activities and tours!
- I want to know about unique activities in Osaka!
- I want to book, but the time/number of people
doesn't work for me! etc.
1-28 Nishichujocho, Ibaraki, Osaka 567-0887, Japan
Ibaraki Station (JR)