- Beautiful natural scenery surrounded by picturesque greenery.
- Enjoy the seasons in the on-site 2.5 acre (10,000 m²) Japanese garden. Watch the cherry blossoms in the spring, new greenery in the summer, and autumn leaves in the fall.
- Enjoy Japanese culture like flower arrangement, tea ceremonies, and calligraphy in a tatami room of a 100 year old wood constructed inn.
- Take a refreshing dip in the radium hot springs and relax in a yukata after.
- Enjoy Japanese food in a tatami room. (can accomodate dietary restrictions eg. vegetarian, vegan)
|Host||Osaka Onsen Ryokan Nanten-en|
…Immediate Booking …Request Booking
Kaiseki Lunch in a Traditional Japanese Inn
・Duration: 2.5 Hours
・Yukata Rental・Hot Spring・Japanese Garden・Kaiseki Lunch
Tea and Kaiseki Lunch Course in a Traditional Japanese Inn
・Duration: 3 Hours
・Yukata Rental・Tea Ceremony・Hot Spring・Kaiseki Lunch
Kaiseki Lunch and Hot Spring in a Traditional Japanese Inn with Walking Tour of Amami by Gary
・Duration: 4 Hours
・Walk around Amami・Hot Spring・Kaiseki Lunch
We will promptly provide you with a custom travel plan that perfectly fits your needs!
- I want to compare the fun and interesting local experiences!
- I want to know more about the "deep" local experiences.
- I want to book, but the time/number of people
doesn't work for me! etc.
158 Amami, Kawachinagano, Osaka 586-0062, Japan
1 min. from Amami Station by foot
38 mins. from Namba Station by Nankai Railway Koya Line (express).
Reviews(0)Write a Review
The 'useful' button has already been pressed.
・No outside food or drinks
・The time cannot be changed. If you have any allergies or other dietary restrictions, please inform the host beforehand.